Contact: Mr. Chen
Mobile phone: 18929321245
After-sales hotline: 13312929252
Address: Building A4, Xufa Technology Park, Mashantou Community, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen
It is a common phenomenon that the temperature of the cold storage does not fall and slows down slowly. A brief analysis of the reasons for the slow temperature drop in the cold storage is now expected to bring a little help to the work of colleagues in the cold storage.
1. The cold storage has a large loss of cold due to poor thermal insulation or sealing performance. The poor thermal insulation performance of cold storage is due to the insufficient thickness of the insulation layer of pipes, warehouse insulation walls, etc., and poor thermal insulation and insulation effects. It is mainly caused by improper selection of insulation layer thickness during design or poor quality of insulation materials during construction.
2. The frost on the surface of the cold storage evaporator is too thick or too much dust, and the heat transfer effect drops. Another important reason for the slow temperature drop in the cold storage is the low heat transfer efficiency of the evaporator. This is mainly due to the excessive thickness or accumulation of the frost layer on the surface of the evaporator. Caused by excessive dust.
3. The area of the cold storage evaporator (cool fan) is not enough.
4. There is more air or freezing oil in the cold storage evaporator, and the heat transfer effect is reduced. Once the cold storage evaporator has more freezing oil attached to the inner surface of the heat transfer tube, its heat transfer coefficient will decrease. Similarly, if the heat transfer There is more air in the tube, and the heat transfer area of the evaporator is reduced, and its heat transfer efficiency will also be significantly reduced, and the temperature of the warehouse will slow down. Therefore, in daily operation and maintenance, care should be taken to remove the oil on the inner surface of the heat transfer tube of the evaporator and exhaust the air in the evaporator in time to improve the heat transfer efficiency of the evaporator.
5. Improper adjustment or blockage of the cold storage throttle valve, too large or too small refrigerant flow, improper adjustment or blockage of the cold storage throttle valve will directly affect the refrigerant flow into the evaporator.
6. The amount of refrigerant in the cold storage system is insufficient, and the cooling capacity is insufficient. There are two main reasons for the insufficient refrigerant circulation in the cold storage. One is the insufficient refrigerant charge. At this time, only a sufficient amount of refrigerant needs to be added. Another reason is that there is a lot of refrigerant leakage in the system. In this case, you should first find the leakage point, focus on checking the connection of each pipe and valve, find out the leaked part is repaired, and then charge a sufficient amount of refrigerant.
7. The compressor has low efficiency and the cooling capacity cannot meet the warehouse load requirements. Due to the long-term operation of the compressor, due to the serious wear of the cylinder liner and piston ring, and the increase of the cooperation gap, the sealing performance will be reduced accordingly, the compressor's air transmission coefficient will also be reduced, and the cooling capacity will be reduced.
Therefore, in daily operation and maintenance, care should be taken to remove the oil stains on the inside and outside of the heat transfer tube of the evaporator and the air discharged from the evaporator of the cold storage in order to improve the heat transfer efficiency of the evaporator. Improper adjustment or blockage of the throttle valve will directly affect the refrigerant flow into the evaporator.
Shenzhen flake ice machine price and product detailed parameter information, please consult the service hotline for details:0755-23696779, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
|Building A4, Xufa Technology Park, Mashantou Community, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen|