Contact: Mr. Chen
Mobile phone: 18929321245
After-sales hotline: 13312929252
Address: Building A4, Xufa Technology Park, Mashantou Community, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen
SumstarAn ice maker (English name: ice maker or ice machine) is a refrigeration mechanical device that generates water after cooling water by a refrigerant in a refrigeration system through an evaporator. The refrigeration system uses a water carrier to pass a certain power supply Ice is made after the equipment. According to the different principles of the evaporator and the production method, the shape of the generated ice cubes is also different; people generally divide the ice maker into a particle ice machine, a flake ice machine , a plate ice machine, a tube ice machine , a shell ice machine, etc. Wait.
Chinese name ice machine Foreign name ice machine
Classification: Refrigeration system of particle ice machine, flake ice machine, plate ice machine and other systems
Air-cooled condensing appliance
Determined by the ambient temperature, the higher the ambient temperature, the higher the condensation temperature. Generally, an air-cooled condenser is used, and the condensing temperature is 7～12℃ higher than the ambient temperature. The value of 7～12℃ is called the heat exchange temperature difference. The higher the condensation temperature, the lower the refrigeration efficiency of the refrigeration unit, so we have to control this heat exchange temperature difference should not be too large. However, if the temperature difference of the heat exchange is too small, the heat exchange area of the air-cooled condenser and the circulating air volume will be larger, and the cost of the air-cooled condenser will be higher.
The temperature limit is not higher than 55℃ and not lower than 20℃. Generally, air-cooled condensers are not recommended in areas where the ambient temperature exceeds 42°C. Therefore, whether to choose an air-cooled condenser, we must first confirm the ambient temperature. Generally, when designing an air-cooled ice machine, the customer must be asked to provide the highest ambient dry bulb temperature throughout the year.
The higher the ambient temperature, the lower the heat dissipation efficiency of the air-cooled condenser and the worse the refrigeration efficiency. The temperature limit of the air-cooled condenser is not higher than 50°C and not lower than 20°C. Generally, air-cooled condensers are not recommended in areas where the ambient temperature exceeds 38°C. So whether to choose an air-cooled condenser, we must first confirm the ambient temperature.
No water resources are needed, and the running cost is low.
Easy to install and use, no other supporting equipment is required, as long as it is connected to the power supply, it can be put into operation
Does not pollute the environment.
It is suitable for areas with severe water shortage or rare water supply.
Higher cost input.
The higher condensation temperature reduces the operating efficiency of the refrigeration unit.
Not suitable for areas with dirty air and dusty climates.
Determined by the ambient wet bulb temperature, the higher the ambient wet bulb temperature, the higher the condensation temperature. Generally, a water-cooled condenser is used, and the condensation temperature is about 5-7°C higher than the ambient wet bulb temperature.
Through the supplementary water valve, the water automatically enters a water storage tank, and then the water is pumped through the flow control valve to the diverter head, where the water is evenly sprayed onto the surface of the ice maker and flows through the ice maker like a water curtain On the wall surface, the water is cooled to the freezing point, and the water that has not been frozen by evaporation will flow into the storage tank through the porous tank and restart the circulation work.
When the ice reaches the required thickness (the thickness can be arbitrarily selected by the operator/user), the hot gas discharged from the compressor is reintroduced back into the wall of the ice maker to replace the low-temperature liquid refrigerant. In this way, a film of water is formed between the ice and the wall of the evaporation tube. This film of water will play a role of lubrication when the ice falls freely into the groove below by gravity. The water generated during the ice mining cycle will return to the water storage tank through the porous tank, which also prevents the wet ice from being discharged by the machine.
1. The chilled water pump of the storage tank continuously circulates through the plate or grid evaporator;
2. After the compressor is operated, it is vaporized by suction-compression-exhaust-condensation (liquefaction)-throttling-at the evaporator at a low temperature of -10 to -18 degrees. The frozen water continuously condenses into ice on the surface of the lower temperature evaporator at a water temperature of 0 degrees. When the ice layer condenses to a certain thickness, the refrigerant evaporation temperature reaches the temperature-controlled set temperature, that is, the defrost solenoid valve is turned on and the heat pump is often used to de-ice, and then the next cycle is realized.
Ice making process
Through the water inlet valve, the water automatically enters a water storage tank, and then pumps water to the shunt tube, the shunt tube evenly flows the water to the evaporator cooled by the low-temperature liquid refrigerant, the water is cooled to the freezing point, and these are cooled to the freezing point The water will freeze into ice, and the water that has not been frozen by the evaporator will flow into the storage tank again, and the cycle will be restarted by the pump.
When the ice cube reaches the required thickness, it enters the de-icing state, and the high-pressure hot gas discharged from the compressor is directed to the evaporator through the reversing valve to replace the low-temperature liquid refrigerant. In this way, a water film is formed between the ice block and the evaporator. This water film makes the ice block leave the evaporator, and the ice block freely falls into the ice storage tank under the action of gravity.
Different types of ice machine display
Display of different models of ice machines (4 photos)
Ice machines can be divided into commercial ice machines , household ice machines , and industrial ice machines .
Ice machines are divided into ice shapes: granular ice (cylindrical, square, moon-shaped), snowflake-shaped, flake ice, plate ice, tube ice, and newly developed spherical ice.
According to the ice-making method, granular ice is divided into spray type, flowing type and immersion type.
Cylindrical ice is generally spray-type ice making. This ice making method has a low freezing point, which can reach below minus 20℃. The contact surface between the cylindrical surfaces is small, and it is not easy to stick to clumps. The cylindrical ice cube has high hardness and low temperature, and the ice cube is crystal clear. It is suitable for the cooling of wine. The slow melting speed will not dilute the wine, which will affect the taste of the wine. The disadvantage of the cylindrical ice machine is that the ice production efficiency is relatively low , Generally used in the production of small desktop ice machines.
The temperature of flake ice is -6 ℃ ~ -12 ℃, which is the most suitable for industrial processing and cooling of perishable goods transportation. It is often used for seafood display in supermarkets, and large scale flake ice can also be used in cement plants, chemical plants, meat factories, marine fisheries, etc.
Refrigeration methods can be divided into: water-cooled ice machine, air-cooled ice machine.
Not higher than 55℃, not lower than 20℃. Generally, water-cooled condensers are not recommended in areas where the ambient wet bulb temperature exceeds 42°C. So whether to choose a water-cooled condenser, we must first confirm the ambient wet bulb temperature.
Generally , when designing a water-cooled ice maker , the customer must be asked to provide the highest ambient wet bulb temperature throughout the year. At the same time, when the ambient temperature exceeds 50 ℃, the condenser cannot be cooled with water, and the cooling tower is easily damaged by high temperature. The cooling tower must be used with sun protection.
The high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas enters the shell side of the condenser from the air inlet above the condenser, and the cooling water pump draws the cooling water from the storage tank of the cooling tower, and enters the condenser through the water inlet below the right side of the condenser In the tube side, heat exchange with the refrigerant outside the copper tube of the condenser, the temperature rises, it comes out from the water outlet on the upper right side of the condenser, after passing through the water outlet pipe, enters the water inlet pipe of the cooling tower, and then The water outlet is evenly sprinkled on the filler, and the heat is exchanged by the fan suction and the water in the filler to reduce the temperature of the water. The cooled water is stored in the storage tank and is to be reused.
The high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas in the shell side of the condenser exchanges heat with the cooling water flowing in the tube side, the temperature decreases, and it condenses into a liquid. The heat rejection of the refrigeration unit first exchanges heat with water (heat exchange occurring in the condensation), and then heat exchanges with air (heat exchange occurring in the cooling tower).
The working principle of the evaporative condenser is to send the high-temperature steam that needs to be condensed into the coil from the upper inlet of the heat exchange coil. The high-temperature steam releases heat in the heat exchange coil and undergoes a phase change and condenses into a liquid after being cooled. The circulating spray water is used as the cooling medium outside the heat exchange coil, so that the water is evenly sprayed on the outer surface of the heat exchange coil, forming a uniform and moderate water film, which absorbs the heat released by the hot steam in the coil and evaporates , And then take the steam out of the evaporative condenser through the fan to take away the heat in the coil. The evaporative condenser uses the latent heat of evaporation of the spray water, uses the ambient air as the medium, and uses the ambient wet bulb temperature as the temperature difference for heat exchange. It has low condensation temperature, large heat transfer temperature difference, sufficient heat exchange, low power consumption, stable performance, etc. advantage.
Evaporator of flake ice machine
Composition of evaporator
The evaporator of the ice machine is driven by the ice cutter , sprinkler tray, main shaft and water receiving tray, and rotates slowly counterclockwise. Water enters the water separation tray from the water inlet of the evaporator of the ice machine, and the water is sprinkled evenly on the icy surface through the sprinkler pipe to form a water film; the water film exchanges heat with the refrigerant in the refrigerant flow channel, and the temperature decreases rapidly A thin layer of ice is formed on the icy surface. Under the squeeze of the ice knife, it breaks into pieces of ice and falls into the ice storage from the ice outlet. Part of the unfrozen water flows back from the return water port to the cold water tank through the water receiving tray, and is recycled through the cold water circulation pump.
The flake ice machine has been widely used in aquatic products, food, supermarkets, dairy products, medicine, chemistry, vegetable preservation and transportation, marine fishing and other industries. With the development of society and the continuous improvement of people's production levels, the industry of using ice is becoming more and more extensive. The requirements for ice quality are getting higher and higher. The requirements for "high performance", "low failure rate", and "hygiene" of ice machines are becoming more and more urgent.
1. Application in the processing of aquatic products: flake ice can reduce the temperature of the processing medium, cleaning water and aquatic products, prevent the growth of bacteria, and keep the aquatic products fresh during the processing.
2. Application of meat product processing process: Mix flake ice that meets hygienic standards into meat and stir. In order to achieve the purpose of cooling and keeping fresh.
3. Application of food processing process: For example, when stirring or re-breading cream in bread production, use flake ice to quickly cool down to prevent fermentation.
4. Application in supermarkets and aquatic products markets: for the preservation of aquatic products, display, packaging, etc.
5. Application of vegetable processing: Flake ice is used to reduce the metabolism of agricultural products and the growth rate of bacteria during the harvesting process of agricultural products and vegetables. Extend the shelf life of agricultural products and vegetables.
6. The application of long-distance transportation process: ocean fishing, vegetable transportation and other products that need to be cooled and kept fresh are more and more widely used in long-distance transportation to cool and keep fresh with flake ice.
7. It is also widely used in laboratories, medicine, chemical industry, artificial ski resorts and other industries.
⒏ Application in concrete engineering: When pouring concrete in a large scale in hot season, the pouring temperature of concrete must be effectively and reasonably controlled, and flake ice + cold water mixing is the most effective way.
Flake ice has obvious advantages compared with traditional types of ice bricks (bulk ice) and snowflake ice. It has dryness, is not easy to agglomerate, has good fluidity, good hygiene, and has a large contact area with fresh food. It is not easy to damage fresh food. It is the first choice to replace other types of ice in many industries. And has:
1. High ice-making efficiency and small loss of cooling capacity:
The automatic flake ice machine adopts the latest vertical inner spiral knife ice cutting evaporator. When making ice, the water is distributed evenly by the water separator inside the ice bucket to the inner wall of the ice bucket to quickly freeze. After the ice is formed, the spiral The ice cutter cuts the ice and falls, so that the surface of the evaporator is allowed to be used, and the efficiency of the ice machine is improved.
2. The quality of borneol is good, dry and non-sticky:
The flake ice prepared by the vertical evaporator of the automatic flake ice machine has a thickness of 1-2 mm and is dry and scaly ice with good fluidity. 3. Simple structure and small footprint
The automatic flake ice machine has a variety of series such as fresh water type, sea water type, self-contained cold source, user-equipped cold source, and ice storage. The daily ice production capacity is from 500Kg/24h to 60,000Kg/24h and other specifications. The user can choose the appropriate model according to the occasion of use and the quality of the water used. Compared with the traditional ice machine, it has a small footprint and low operating cost (no need to remove the ice to get ice).
1. Direct low temperature and low ice temperature can reach below -8°.
2. The ice is dry and clean, beautiful in shape, not easy to form lumps, good fluidity and convenient in hygiene.
3. The flaky structure, so the contact area with the cold storage is large, and the cooling effect is excellent.
4. The flake ice has no sharp edges and corners, will not damage the surface of the cold storage, and is very conducive to storage and transportation.
5. The thickness of ice can reach 1mm-2mm, and can be used at any time without ice crusher.
6. The surface area can reach more than 1500 square meters/ton. 
Related information editing
Common problems and solutions of ice machine
Identify the fault according to the symptoms:
Symptom: The compressor works but does not make ice
Cause: Refrigerant leakage or solenoid valve damage is not tightly closed.
Maintenance: After leak detection, make up the leak and add refrigerant or replace the solenoid valve.
2. Symptoms: The compressor has been working for cooling, and the water pump has been working for pumping water. The ice cubes are getting thicker, but they cannot always enter the dehydration program to drop ice.
Reason: The failure of the water temperature measuring probe prevents the intelligent control system from working effectively to sense the water temperature, misjudge the program error, or the controller malfunction.
Maintenance: Use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the water temperature probe (when the water temperature in the water tank is close to 0°C, unplug the three-core wire in the control box and test the resistance of the two wires on both sides), if the resistance is lower than 27K Above, the controller is judged to be bad and should be replaced. If the resistance is lower than 27K, you need to disconnect any one of the two wires, and adjust the resistance to 27K to 28K by way of series resistance between.
3. Symptoms: The machine enters the de-icing procedure (the water pump stops working, the compressor stops cooling) but the ice cubes do not fall off.
Cause: Defrost solenoid valve is damaged.
Maintenance: Replace the solenoid valve or outer coil.
4. Symptom: The water shortage light is on but the machine does not automatically enter the water.
Cause: There is no water in the pipeline, or the inlet solenoid valve is faulty, and the valve does not open.
Maintenance: Check the water inlet of the pipeline. If there is no water, open the water channel and restart the machine. Replace the inlet solenoid valve if it is faulty.
5. Symptoms: The compressor works but the water pump does not work all the time (no running water).
Cause: The pump is damaged or the scale inside the pump is blocked.
Maintenance: Clean the pump or replace the pump.
Identify the fault according to the flashing status of the indicator:
1. The power indicator keeps flashing fast and the machine does not work:
Fault: The water temperature probe is broken.
Maintenance: Open the rear cover, open the cover of the electrical control box above the compressor, find a three-core connector, check if there is any disconnection or poor contact, and reconnect it.
2.3 indicator lights flashing cyclically, the machine does not work:
Malfunction: The machine's ice making and de-icing are abnormal.
Maintenance: A. Turn off the power and restart the machine. First check whether the fans and pumps are working properly. If there are any abnormalities, remove them first, and then check whether the compressor has started. If there is no work, check the parts near the compressor. To determine the failure of the refrigeration system, follow the corresponding maintenance method.
B. If the refrigeration system is fault-free, the ice can be made normally, but the ice making has not been de-iced. After 90 minutes, the machine works abnormally and is shut down for protection. The group that needs to use a multimeter to measure the water temperature probe (when the temperature of the underwater box is close to 0 degrees, unplug the three core wires in the control box and measure the resistance of the two wires on both sides), if the resistance is above 27K, then If it is judged that the controller is bad, it should be replaced accordingly. If the resistance value is lower than 27K, you need to disconnect any one of the two wires, and adjust the resistance to 27K to 28K by way of the jumper resistance.
3. The ice full light flashes quickly:
Fault: It means that the de-icing time exceeds the specified time, the machine is automatically protected,
Maintenance: A. Generally, restart the machine in this case. If it occurs repeatedly, check whether the skating plate swings up and down flexibly.
B. If the two-way solenoid valve is damaged, this phenomenon will also occur. The machine can be cooled, but the ice pump reaches the set thickness and enters the de-icing state. The water pump stops working and the ice does not fall off. Forced de-icing during inspection (long press Select button for 3 seconds), if there is no obvious airflow sound in the ice maker, it can be considered that the two-way solenoid valve is bad, and you can check whether the power supply of the solenoid valve is normal. The coil test machine can be replaced, and the valve body itself cannot be opened very little.
4. There is no water in the water tank, no water shortage is displayed, and the ice cubes are loose and have impurities.
Malfunction: The malfunction is caused by impurities in the water of the water tank after repeated ice making, or the water is rich in minerals, which makes the surface of the water level sensor scale and affects the sensitivity of the probe detection.
Maintenance: Drain the residual water to clean the inside of the water tank and clean the surface of the probe.
5. There is water in the water tank, indicating lack of water.
Maintenance: Check whether the two-core and three-core connectors in the control box are connected reliably. Re-plugging can generally solve the problem.
6. The water flowing in the water spray pipe is not smooth, and some ice cubes are not played.
Malfunction: the water spray pipe is blocked;
Maintenance: Under the control of running water, use tweezers or other sharp objects to clean the attached debris on the water outlet of the spray pipe. Until the flow of water in each hole is smooth.
7. Ice making is normal but dehydration is difficult or not dehydration;
Fault: Two-way solenoid valve does not work or is stuck;
Maintenance: After the ice maker is started, after the ice cube is produced on the ice maker, press the selection key for 3 seconds to enter the forced de-icing state, touch the solenoid valve by hand, if there is no vibration, it means that the solenoid valve power supply is abnormal, and the control should be checked Board and connecting line. If there is vibration, it can be de-iced several times repeatedly to solve the stuck problem of some solenoid valves. If the problem still exists, it means that the solenoid valve is damaged and the solenoid valve needs to be replaced.
1. Placement of ice machine
⑴ The machine should be placed in a safe and clean place with air circulation.
⑵The machine should not be placed in the open air, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight and rain. No heat source around.
⑶The use environment of the machine should not be lower than 5℃, not higher than 38℃.
⑷ There should be enough space around the machine, especially the back should not be less than 150mm. So that the machine can dissipate heat.
⑸ Please adjust the anchor screws on the bottom of the machine to ensure that the machine is placed horizontally and smoothly.
2. Installation of water system
(1) Please connect to a water source that meets local drinking water standards.
⑵ If necessary, connect a filter to improve the drinking standard of water.
⑶ The water supply system must meet the following conditions:
a. The minimum water temperature is 2℃, and the maximum is 38℃.
b. Water pressure minimum 0.02Mpa, maximum 0.8Mpa
3. Installation of power supply
⑴ The power supply must be the same as that indicated on the machine nameplate.
⑵All lines must comply with national standards.
(3) It must be reliably grounded, and the ground wire must comply with electrical standards.
⑷Voltage fluctuation should not exceed ±10% of rated voltage.
Method of operation
1. The operation process of ice making
(1) Before starting the machine, it is necessary to check whether the automatic water supply device is normal and whether the water storage capacity of the water tank is reasonable (the water level has been adjusted when the machine leaves the factory, and the user may not adjust it).
⑵ Plug in the power and the ice machine starts to work. First, the water pump starts to run (the water pump has a short air exhaust process). After about 2 minutes, the compressor starts and the machine enters the ice making state.
(3) When the thickness of the ice cube reaches the set thickness, the ice plate probe starts, the defrost solenoid valve starts to work, the water pump stops working, the hot gas enters the evaporator, and the ice cube falls for about 1 minute. When the ice cubes fall, turn the falling ice baffle and turn on the reed switch. When the reed switch is closed again, the machine enters another ice making process.
⑷The compressor does not stop during the whole ice making and de-icing process.
⑸ When the ice storage bucket is full of ice and the reed switch cannot be automatically closed, the machine automatically stops working. When enough ice cubes are removed, the reed switch is closed again. After a delay of 3 minutes, the machine starts and enters the ice making process again. .
2. Adjustment of ice bridge thickness
(1) The thickness of the ice bridge should be about 3mm, and the gap between the probe and the evaporator should be about 1.5mm thicker than the actual ice bridge thickness. Turn the adjustment screw clockwise to increase the thickness of the ice bridge (the screw rotates 1/3 of the ice bridge thickness) Change 1.5mm).
⑵ Check the wiring of the ice plate probe and the connection bracket, and ensure that it can rotate freely so that it can return to the correct position after each ice making process.
1. The ice machine should not be placed in an open air environment. It is best to install it in a safe, clean and well ventilated environment, and not to be exposed to direct sunlight and rain.
2. The ice machine cannot be close to the heat source, and the use environment should not be lower than 5 ℃, not higher than 40 ℃, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the condenser due to excessive temperature, and can not achieve good ice-making effect.
3. The ice machine should be installed on a stable platform, and adjust the anchor screws at the bottom of the machine to ensure that the machine is placed horizontally, otherwise it will cause no ice removal and noise during operation. There should be space around, in order to facilitate heat dissipation, the space on the left and right of the machine and the back space should not be less than 150mm.
4. The ice maker should use the specified independent power supply that complies with national standards. The power supply should ensure reliable grounding, and be equipped with fuses and leakage protection switches. The voltage fluctuation should not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.
5. The ice machine should use a water source that meets the local drinking water standard, and install a filter, etc., to remove impurities in the water, avoid clogging the water pipe, contaminate the water tank and ice mold, and affect the performance of ice making. The minimum temperature of water is 2℃, the maximum is not more than 35℃, the minimum water pressure is 0.02Mpa, and the maximum is 0.8Mpa.
6. The ice machine must unscrew the inlet hose head for two months, and clean the inlet valve filter to prevent the sand and mud impurities in the water from clogging the inlet and causing the inlet water to become smaller, resulting in no ice making. Although every time the ice making process is completed, the ice machine will drain the cooled residual water in the water tank to achieve the cleaning effect, which can effectively reduce the generation of scale in the evaporator and water circulation system, but generally six months Left and right, the water pipe, sink, refrigerator and water baffle should also be cleaned and disinfected with ice machine cleaner and disinfectant, and rinsed clean. The ice cubes generated during the cleaning process cannot be eaten. When it is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned, and the ice mold and the moisture in the box should be dried with an electric hair dryer, placed in a place free of corrosive gases and ventilated and dry, and avoid open storage.
8. When handling the ice machine, it should be handled with care to prevent violent vibration. The inclination of the transportation should not be less than 45 degrees. After long-distance transportation, the ice machine should be placed for 2-6 hours before the mechanism ice can be opened.
Cleaning and maintenance: The content of the maintenance cycle should not exceed 15 days. Air filter cleaning. Immerse the filter in a neutral washing solution, clean it with a soft brush, dry it and install it. No more than three months of appearance cleaning. Wipe the water system with a cloth dipped in neutral washing solution. Follow the relevant instructions in the "Cleaning Operation Procedure" for no more than six months. Disassemble the water system components for cleaning and disinfection; Relevant instructions on "Operation procedures for removing parts for cleaning (or disinfection)" Condenser cleaning For dust, use compressed air to blow from the top to the bottom; for oil stains, use a commercial coil cleaning agent. Check whether the circuit wiring is loosely tightened or tighten the wiring
1. Cleaning operation procedures
1.1 When the ice collection process is over and the ice cubes fall off the evaporation tray, set the function switch to the "stop" position;
1.2 Take out the ice cubes in the refrigerator;
1.3 Turn the switch to the "cleaning" position to start the cleaning or disinfection process, and the water starts to be poured into the sink.
1.4 When the water pump is running, water flows out from the water distribution pipe and flows through the evaporation tray, then add an appropriate amount of cleaning agent to the water tank.
1.5 The ice machine will automatically complete the cleaning process and automatically rinse the machine.
1.6 After the cleaning is completed, the ice machine enters the standby state. At this time, the function is switched to the "ice making" position, and the ice maker starts to make ice.
2. Operation procedures for removing parts for cleaning (or disinfection):
2.1 Turn off the water source of the ice machine and cut off the power of the ice machine;
2.2 Remove the water curtain board, water distribution pipe and other components that need to be cleaned (or disinfected);
2.3 Immerse the removed parts in an appropriate amount of cleaning (or disinfection) solution. The ratio of the solution is shown in the table below: Solution category Water cleaning/disinfectant dosage Cleaning solution 1 gallon (4 liters) 16 oz (500 ml) disinfection solution 4 gallons (15 liters) 3 ounces (90 ml)
2.4 Carefully clean the parts with a soft bristle brush or sponge (do not use a metal brush);
2.5 Clean the top, sides and bottom of the protruding part of the evaporator with solution and brush;
2.6 Thoroughly rinse all cleaned (or disinfected) parts with clean water; 2.7 Install the removed parts; 2.8 Turn on the water source and power supply.
3. Notes on cleaning (or disinfection):
3.1 When using the ice machine cleaning agent and disinfectant, please wear rubber gloves and protective goggles, it is recommended to wear a face mask;
3.2 Only cleaning agents and disinfectants are allowed; the part number of the cleaning agent is 9405463 and the color is blue; the part number of the disinfectant is 9405653 and the color is pink. Please provide the part number when ordering;
3.4 Cleaning and disinfection should be carried out separately, first cleaning and then disinfecting. Do not mix cleaning agents and disinfectants;
3.5 After adding the cleaning agent or disinfectant, do not artificially stop the cleaning (or disinfection) process, otherwise there will be cleaning agent or disinfectant remaining in the machine.
|Building A4, Xufa Technology Park, Mashantou Community, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen|