Contact: Mr. Chen
Mobile phone: 18929321245
After-sales hotline: 13312929252
Address: Building A4, Xufa Technology Park, Mashantou Community, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen
How to choose and use commercial ice machine correctly ?
In order to help customers better choose and use ice machines, ice machines, flake ice machines or block ice machines, the correct method of use should be:
1. The ice machine should be installed away from the heat source, without direct sunlight, in a place with good ventilation, the ambient temperature should not exceed 35 degrees Celsius, to prevent the ambient temperature from being too high to cause poor condenser heat dissipation and affect the ice making effect. The ground on which the ice machine is installed should be solid and level, and the ice machine must be kept level, otherwise it will cause no ice removal and noise during operation.
2. The gap between the back and the left and right sides of the ice machine should be no less than 30cm, and the gap between the top should not be less than 60cm.
3. The ice machine should use an independent power supply, a dedicated line power supply and be equipped with a fuse and leakage protection switch, and must be reliably grounded.
4. The water used by the ice machine must meet the national drinking water standard, and a water filtering device should be installed to filter impurities in the water so as not to block the water pipe, pollute the water tank and the ice mold. And affect the performance of ice making.
5. The power should be turned off when cleaning the ice machine. It is strictly forbidden to directly flush the body with a water pipe. It should be scrubbed with a neutral detergent. It is strictly prohibited to clean with acidic, alkaline and other corrosive solvents.
6. The ice machine must unscrew the inlet hose head for two months, and clean the inlet valve filter to prevent the sand and mud impurities in the water from clogging the inlet and causing the inlet water to become smaller, resulting in no ice making.
7. The ice machine must clean the surface of the condenser every two months. Poor condensation and heat dissipation will cause damage to the compressor components. When cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner, a small brush, etc. to clean the oil and dust on the surface of the condensate. Do not use sharp metal tools to clean it, so as not to damage the condenser.
8. The water pipe, sink, refrigerator and protective film of the ice machine should be cleaned every two months.
9. When the ice machine is not in use, it should be cleaned, and the water in the ice mold and the box should be dried with an electric hair dryer, placed in a place free of corrosive gases and ventilated and dry, to avoid open storage.
|Building A4, Xufa Technology Park, Mashantou Community, Gongming Street, Guangming New District, Shenzhen|